Tackling your HR challenges with a personal touch.
MMA understands that you have tremendous amount of work and responsibility when it comes to protecting your business. That’s why we provide you access to HR Workplace Services (HRWS) – a global HR and Professional Services Firm.
Whether you need help with day-to-day issues or long-term strategic planning, simply pick up the phone or send an e-mail for support from your dedicated HR team.
Standard HR advisory services include, but are not limited to:
- Unlimited telephone and email contact with your specifically-assigned HR advisor team
- Healthcare reform
- Wage and hour
- EEO guidance
- Forms library
- Complimentary employee handbook review and “red-line”
- Monthly HR clinic emails on topics affecting businesses
- Policy and procedure review
- FMLA guidance
Additional practice areas (available on wholesale, fee-for-service basis):
- Proprietary IRS ACA Reporting Solution
- Additional consulting
- HIPAA – manuals, training, privacy and security officer certification
- ERISA – comprehensive compliance packages, summary plan description wrap documents, 5500 preparation, SMMs, SAR notices
- Employee handbook creation or re-construction
- M&A business culture integration/efficiency optimization
- Training and development – in-person, live-facilitated or web-based, customizable catalogue of 3,500 courses
- Over 270 hours of HRCI credit
- Native American services – essential government function and commercial
- International business establishment and advisory services – Southeast Asia
In-House HR Consulting
For our clients and prospective clients, we provide an experienced Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) and Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) to provide assistance with an array of HR matters.
Our in-house HR consultant supports clients in resolving HR issues and helps to reduce or eliminate financial and legal liabilities. Our HR consultant also:
- Helps clients strategically integrate effective HR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations
- Ensures business practices are in accordance with effective HR policies and labor laws and regulations
- Assists with the development and facilitation of workforce- and management HR-related training sessions as needed
- Assists with salary and performance review processes including job description information
- Reviews, revises or develops employee handbooks, safety manuals and other employment-related communication materials
- Provides ongoing HR staff mentoring for professional development
The consulting focuses on the major functional areas of HR:
- Employee and labor relations (union avoidance strategy, if applicable)
- Policy and procedure issues/HR regulatory compliance assistance
- Recruiting staffing assistance
- Effective hiring, retention and termination programs, policies and processes
- Employee and management training and development: workshops, seminars, webinars, etc.
- Compensation and benefits reviews: compliance assistance
- Workers’ compensation and safety programs
Please contact us today to discuss how we can assist you with your HR consulting needs.