Benefits Insurance Sales Advisor
This position is responsible for producing new business and servicing existing accounts. MMA Southwest has offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, Houston, Lubbock, Midland, Abilene, Baton Rouge and New Orleans. This position will sit in New Orleans, LA but we are potentially looking for new Producers in all offices in both our Employee Benefits and our Property & Casualty division.
List of Essential Duties
- Produces revenue through sales to new and existing clients with emphasis on mid-size companies with high revenue.
- Provides service to clients according to their needs, retaining them as clients.
- Participates in team sales situations with other producers and support personnel.
- May manage overall client relationships and is supported by day-to-day account management.
- Applies industry technologies to new sales, additional sales to existing clients and account service.
- Provides direction in account transfer situations.
- Prepares and implements an individual business plan and production budget.
- Develops and maintains interdivision/intercompany relationships consistent with our corporate culture.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree, 1 year related experience, and appropriate licensing required OR;
- High School Diploma and 6 years of experience with appropriate licensing required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for sales and extremely goal oriented with the ability to work independently.
- Enjoys networking and making connections within the community.
- Strong phone sales and outside prospecting skills.
- Driven, disciplined, achievement-focused, coachable, and professional.
- Positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
- Must be a Team Player.
- Proactive in problem solving skills with the ability to adapt and think ahead.